Eileen Fisher Organic Cotton Straight Pant
An elevated way to lounge. Eileen Fisher's straight pant transformed by their exceptionally soft organic cotton knit that's fair trade certified. In a cropped length with a rolled hem.
- Straight through the leg. Fits the body with ease.
- The organic cotton that first brought them to Peru. With softness they hadn't been able to find anywhere else. Local organic cotton that's knit in an alternative supply chain designed around community-based workshops in Arequipa, Peru.
- Fair trade knitting means higher wages and investments in local communities. Organic farming supports clean water and healthy soil. Grown, spun, dyed and knit in Peru.
- 1-inch ribbed waistband, jersey roll trim at hem.
- 12-inch rise; 24 1/2-inch inseam (size small).
- We recommend hand wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
How It Is Made
- Made in Peru. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Care Note: May snag on jewelry. Wear with care.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets Eileen Fisher's highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects their efforts to take responsibility for what they make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods.
Shop the Moon look by adding the Eileen Fisher Organic Cotton Knit Hooded Cardigan
Shop the Maple Oat look by adding the Eileen Fisher Organic Cotton Box Top