Eileen Fisher Lightweight Boiled Wool Vest
Our long vest--perfect worn over sweaters for an extra layer of warmth. In wool that's boiled for structure and movement. Meets the Responsible Wool Standard.
- Close at the shoulders, wider at the hem. A silhouette that fits the body with ease.
- A knit that's boiled for a soft, felted feel. From farmers who meet the Responsible Wool Standard. Better for sheep--and the land they graze on. This wool supports Australian ranchers who meet best practices for animal welfare and land management.
- Wool is processed without chlorine, a chemical used to reduce shrinkage. Chlorine is hazardous in textile wastewater. Dyed without hazardous chemicals, using less water and less energy; meets the bluesign® standard.
- High collar, sleeveless, open front.
- Stepped hem, front patch pockets, seam-out details. Finished with raw edge stitching.
- Dry clean only.
- Includes a yarn-wrapped pin for closure.
- Made in China. 100% Wool.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets EF's highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects their efforts to take responsibility for what they make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods.