NYDJ Slim Bootcut Ankle Jean
The Slim Bootcut Ankle Jeans in BlackLast™ Denim by NYDJ are a playful new style in a sustainable new fabric. Sleek and slimming, these jeans feature a narrower fit from the hip through the knee, with bootcut flare at the ankle. Made of up to 17 recycled plastic bottles per pair, every BlackLast™ style provides lasting color intensity with 50% lower environmental impact than traditional denim. Our Lift Tuck® Technology uses a proprietary slimming panel with a patented criss-cross design to shape and support your curves for an always-sleek silhouette. Finished with a zip and button fly and classic five-pocket styling.
- BlackLast™ denim stays dark longer than typical black denim and has a lower environmental impact thanks to recycled plastic fibers, a minimal-water dye process and reduced chemical and energy use.
- Made with Lift Tuck® Technology to flatten in the front and flatter curves in the back.
- 56% Polyester, 42% Modal, 2% Elastane
- Zip fly and button closure; five-pocket styling
- Machine wash cold and line dry.
- Inseam: 27"
- Front Rise: 10.75"
- Leg Opening: 16.5"
- Measurements taken on size 6.
- Select one size smaller for the perfect fit.