Eileen Fisher Stretch Rib Crew Neck Dress
The crew neck dress, an easy shape transformed by texture. With short sleeves and a stepped hem. In a springy and sustainable ribbed knit.
- Designed with a generous, boxy fit that drapes away from the body to create movement.
- A textured rib that's stretchy with just the right amount of body.
- Tencel™ Lyocell fiber is made from responsibly harvested trees. Knit and dyed in Montreal. Cut and sewn in the US.
- Eileen Fisher designs the line as a system of simple shapes and signature fits so you can easily find the options that work for you.
- Model in Deep Terracotta is 5'10" and wearing a size extra small.
- Crew neck, cap sleeves, stepped hem with 5-inch side slits.
- Finely finished with banding at the neck.
- Made in USA of imported materials. 90% Tencel™ Lyocell/10% Spandex.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets EF's highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects their efforts to take responsibility for what they make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods.