Eileen Fisher Stretch Rib Crew Neck Top
The crew neck top, a simple shape transformed by texture. Designed with a stepped hem and side slits. In a springy and sustainable ribbed knit.
- A generous, boxy fit that drapes away from the body to create movement.
- This textured rib is stretchy with just the right amount of body.
- Tencel™ Lyocell fiber is made from responsibly harvested trees. Knit and dyed in Montreal. Cut and sewn in the US.
- EF designs their line as a system of simple shapes and signature fits so you can easily find the options that work for you.
Fit & Material
- This style was designed for every body. It's Good for Petites, which means the proportions will fit and flatter customers 5'4" and under.
- Model in Black is 5'10" and wearing a size small, which measures 24 1/2 inches in front and 25 1/2 inches in back.
- Model in Deep Terracotta is 5'4" and wearing a size extra small.
- Crew neck, cap sleeves, stepped hem with 2 3/4-inch side slits.
- Finely finished with banding at the neck
- Made in USA of imported materials. 90% Tencel™ Lyocell/10% Spandex.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets EF's highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects their efforts to take responsibility for what they make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods.