Eileen Fisher Jersey Crew Neck Top
A versatile crew neck top you can dress up or down. With a stepped hem and side slits. An elevated basic in our polished and sustainable Fine Jersey.
- Designed with an easy fit that's subtly shaped through the waist and hips.
- A body-skimming jersey that goes from day into night. Polish that's right for any occasion.
- Tencel™ Lyocell fiber is made from responsibly harvested trees. Knit and dyed in Canada. Cut and sewn in the US
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size extra small, which measures 26 1/2 inches in front and 28 inches in back.
- Crew neck, raglan sleeves, high-low hem with 3-inch side slits.
- Finely finished with banding at the neckline.
- We recommend machine wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
- 93% Tencel™ Lyocell/7% Spandex.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets EF's highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects their efforts to take responsibility for what they make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods.