Eileen Fisher Crushed Terry Long Jacket
An easy high collar jacket with an open front and patch pockets. In our sustainable Cozy Brushed Terry--fleece lined with the natural stretch of a knit. So soft, we call it "the Hug."
- Designed with an easy fit that's subtly shaped through the waist and hips.
- An evolution of our best-loved terry, updated with organic cotton. Smooth and soft with a brushed fleecy interior for a cozier feel. Knit in the US with sustainable Tencel™ Lyocell.
- Tencel™ Lyocell fiber is made from responsibly harvested trees. Organic farming supports clean water and healthy soil. Fabric is knit, dyed, cut and sewn in the US.
- Model in Light Terra Cotta is 5'10" and wearing a size extra small.
- High collar with 2-inch band, open front, bracelet sleeves.
- Front patch pockets, 5-inch side slits.
- We recommend hand wash cold.
- Made in USA of imported materials. 65% Tencel™ Lyocell/28%Organic Cotton/7% Elastane.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets Eileen Fisher's highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects their efforts to take responsibility for what they make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods.