Eileen Fisher Brushed Terry Lantern Pant
A lantern shape gives this ankle pant a modern look. In EF's sustainable Cozy Brushed Terry--fleece lined with the natural stretch of a knit. So soft, they call it "the Hug."
- Designed with a longer rise for an easy, slouchy fit; tapers at the ankle.
- An evolution of their best-loved terry, updated with organic cotton. Smooth and soft with a brushed fleecy interior for a cozier feel. Knit in the US with sustainable Tencel™ Lyocell.
- Tencel™ Lyocell fiber is made from responsibly harvested trees. Organic farming supports clean water and healthy soil. Fabric is knit, dyed, cut and sewn in the US.
- Model in Black is 5'10". Model in Light Terra Cotta is 5'10".
- 1 1/2-inch elastic waistband, slash pockets, ankle length.
- 11-inch rise; 26-inch inseam (size small).
- We recommend hand wash cold.
- Made in USA of imported materials. 65% Tencel™ Lyocell/28%Organic Cotton/7% Elastane.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets Eileen Fisher's highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects their efforts to take responsibility for what they make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods.
Pair with the Eileen Fisher Brushed Terry Square Top for the ultimate comfy outfit!