Eileen Fisher Washed Organic Linen Shirt Dress
The shirtdress, in Eileen Fisher's delave-dyed organic linen weave. With a mandarin collar and henley button closure. Perfect on its own or layered over the matching pant.
- A generous, boxy fit that drapes away from the body to create movement.
- Crisp, textural linen with the nuanced color that comes from delave dyeing. Each garment is unique.
- Dyed without hazardous chemicals using less water and less energy; meets the bluesign® standard.
- Model in Coriander is 5'10" and wearing a size extra small, which measures 37 inches on the body.
- Mandarin collar, 4-button henley closure, cap sleeves.
- Side panel detail, on-seam pockets.
- We recommend machine wash cold with like colors.
- Corozo buttons.
- Made in Vietnam. 100% Organic Linen.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets EF's highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects their efforts to take responsibility for what they make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods.
*Deep Aqua not photographed, please refer to image of swatch for colour.