Eileen Fisher Organic Linen Lantern Pant
The lantern pant. A modern shape, updated for warmer weather in EF's delave-dyed organic linen weave.
- Subtly curved through the leg, slightly tapered at the ankle. Fits the body with ease.
- Crisp, textural linen with the nuanced color that comes from delave dyeing. Each garment is unique.
- Dyed without hazardous chemicals using less water and less energy; meets the bluesign® standard.
- Eileen Fisher designs the line as a system of simple shapes and signature fits so you can easily find the options that work for you.
- 1 1/2-inch elastic waistband, 1-inch deep front pleats, cropped length.
- Side panel detail, on-seam pockets.
- We recommend machine wash cold with like colors.
- 11-inch rise; 25-inch inseam (size small).
- Made in Vietnam. 100% Organic Linen.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets EF's highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects their efforts to take responsibility for what they make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods.