Eileen Fisher Organic Cotton Tapered Pant
A versatile pant designed to live like you do. With a relaxed fit and capri length. In a seasonless ponte knit you can wear any day of the week, then throw in the wash.
- A silhouette designed to taper at the ankle. Fits the body with ease.
- A light new ponte with structure and the softness that comes from organic cotton. Warm enough for now, light enough for later.
- Organic farming supports clean water and healthy soil.
- EF designs the line as a system of simple shapes and signature fits so you can easily find the options that work for you.
- 1 1/2-inch waistband with back elastic, fly front with button closure, slash pockets.
- 10 3/4-inch rise; 22-inch inseam (size small).
- We recommend machine wash cold.
- Back darts for shape.
- Made in Vietnam. 63% Organic Cotton/28% Polyester/9% Polyurethane.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets EF's highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects their efforts to take responsibility for what they make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods.