Eileen Fisher Cotton Hemp Lantern Pant
A lantern shape gives this ankle pant a modern look. In a slubby blend of organic cotton and hemp that's garment dyed for a relaxed feel.
- Designed with a longer rise for an easy, slouchy fit; tapers at the ankle.
- Organic cotton with the rustic texture of hemp. They added a touch of stretch for comfort.
- Organic farming supports clean water and healthy soil. Hemp is grown using little water and fewer chemicals.
- Model featured in White is 5'10". Model featured in Khaki is 5'9".
- 1 1/4-inch waistband with back elastic; side zip closure with corozo button.
- Front slash pockets, back seam details.
- 11 3/4-inch rise; 26-inch inseam (size small).
- Ankle length.
- We recommend machine wash cold.
- 66% Organic Cotton/32% Hemp/2% Spandex.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets Eileen Fisher's highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects their efforts to take responsibility for what they make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods.
Pair with the Eileen Fisher Brushed Terry Square Top - available at Tigs!