Eileen Fisher Boiled Wool Jacket
The relaxed shape of our boxy jacket with a high collar and sweater-soft texture. In wool that's boiled for structure and movement. Meets the Responsible Wool Standard.
- Designed with an easy, boxy fit.
- A knit that's boiled for a soft, felted feel. From farmers who meet the Responsible Wool Standard. Better for sheep--and the land they graze on. This wool supports Australian ranchers who meet best practices for animal welfare and land management.
- Wool is processed without chlorine, a chemical used to reduce shrinkage. Chlorine is hazardous in textile wastewater. Dyed without hazardous chemicals, using less water and less energy; meets the bluesign® standard.
- Model featured in Maple Oat is 5'4"and wearing a size extra small, which measures 29 inches on the body.
- High collar, drop shoulder, open front.
- Patch pockets, seam-out details, center back seam.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in China. 100% Wool.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets our highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects our efforts to take responsibility for what we make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods.